Не-форумната част на сайта - с друг логин?

anonimen

Super Moderator
Предполагам ще е по-удобно в отделна тема да пишем по този въпрос.
В уроците логин системата е различна - пренасочва към WP login екран. Ще се синхронизират ли акаунтите?

А уроците, които са качени в момента, откъде са? Нямам спомен да съм ги виждал в предната версия на сайта. А датата на качване им е от последната седмица.

Мда, нефорумната част е някакъв WP: http://web-tourist.net/wp-admin

Уроците, също са от 27.12 , старите ги няма.

Системата за Уроци ще е на WP.
Акаунтите ще са същите както във форума но не съм я пуснал системата за да дооправя нещата.
Датите на старите уроци ще са нови. Старите уроци се надявам да ги прехвърля а потребителите, които са ги написали или в последствие ще ги оправям ... незнам още.

muti каза:
Системата за Уроци ще е на WP.
Акаунтите ще са същите както във форума но не съм я пуснал системата за да дооправя нещата.
Датите на старите уроци ще са нови. Старите уроци се надявам да ги прехвърля а потребителите, които са ги написали или в последствие ще ги оправям ... незнам още.

е защо не запази датите, линковете?
Дай да не се осираме така, форума не знам какво си го правил ама всичко е 404..

WP TO PHPBB AND PHPBB TO WP USERS TRANSFER
Transfer over pre-existing WP users into your phpBB forums (and vice versa) when integration first begins. After the setup and initialization of the plugin, WP users will automatically be added into phpBB upon their first login, and vice versa. But you could use the plugin just only to transfer users between phpBB and WordPress by activating the plugin as not linked (read the help install page).

WP w3all phpBB

uphero каза:
WP TO PHPBB AND PHPBB TO WP USERS TRANSFER
Transfer over pre-existing WP users into your phpBB forums (and vice versa) when integration first begins. After the setup and initialization of the plugin, WP users will automatically be added into phpBB upon their first login, and vice versa. But you could use the plugin just only to transfer users between phpBB and WordPress by activating the plugin as not linked (read the help install page).

WP w3all phpBB

Какато ти казах такъв е и отговора им:

The plugin work by usernames, not by ID. It maintain linked users recognizing usernames and not IDs, that's more easy and allow several benefits that an integration by IDs can't give, into different cms.
Believe me, i installed the plugin somewhere, with peace of mind over the disaster others developers was doing. The fact that this plugin works by usernames, and not by ids, allowed awesome switches without broken things. To say just one, last time some site developers reinstalled and reconfigured all wp Member Press plugin: they reinstalled member press and imported users in WP via memberpress. :eek: A disaster. S when in trouble, they asked help to me, because all the payment system was broken things, but not caused by wp_W3all. I had to rebuild via db all things for those crazy guys. After all broken things about ids fixed manually, i finished the work reactivating the integration plugin. All working like a charm after 2 days of hard work for all others things, 1 minute (may also because i know well it) about integration with phpBB.

Could be possible to have same IDs for users?
No with the code as is.
It is quite easy to switch to something like, but, to achieve what? To a possible future disaster when you'll reinstall something that will exchange ids into phpBB or WP?

Be NON intrusive, it's the clue. Easy things are better. KISS (keep it stupid simple).

Горе